Be treated to the luxury hotel service you’ve come to expect from a Hyatt when you choose Hyatt Regency Miami for your next hotel stay. Whether visiting Miami, Florida for business or leisure, we offer a variety of luxury hotel amenities and services to make your stay productive, relaxing and enjoyable. Plan everything from tee times to yacht charters ahead of your arrival in Miami by using Hyatt’s E-Concierge service. Avoid lines at check in and check out by using our Hyatt Kiosks for express service, PDA check-in and FastBoard™. Enjoy the convenience of on-site laundry and dry cleaning and secretarial services Monday through Saturday at our 24 hour business center. Guests traveling with small children will be delighted to discover our Babies Travel Lite program. No matter your needs, the staff of our Miami hotel is here to assist you.
- 612 Recently Updated Guestrooms
- Dramatic City Views
- Deluxe Baths with Portico Amenities
- Valet parking / Valet Service
- Heated Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Fully Equipped StayFit™ Gym
- Close proximity to the Bayshore Golf Course and the Miami Beach Golf Course
- Tennis courts, beaches, and water sports nearby
- More than 100,000 sq ft of Flexible Function Space of function space
- Elegant 12,000 sq ft Regency Ballroom
- 28,000 sq ft of Exhibit Space
- 27 Beautifully Appointed Meeting / Event Rooms
- 444 Fixed-Seat Ashe Auditorium, and Exhibit Hall
- All Meeting Rooms Offer Individual or Master Controls for Heat / AC, Sound, Music, Telephones, Electrical Outlets Special Lighting Effects
Our Miami ADA hotel facilities for disabled persons include:
- Braille symbols in elevators
- Guest room telephones in Braille
- Restaurant/room service menus in Braille
- Bathtub bench and grab rails
- Personal shower wands
- Roll-in showers
- Lowered handles on all doors and lavatories
- ADA custom hotel suite with wet bar
- Continuous grab bars
- Telecommunications devices
- Closed caption television
- Vibratory alarm clocks
- Pillow vibrator
- Knock light front door alerting device
- Wheelchair accessible: doors, peepholes, closet poles, climate controls, sink/vanity, towel racks.
Our Miami business hotel’s 24-hour full-service business center, located next to the James L. Knight Center box office, is a complete mobile office with assistance available from dedicated hotel staff from 7:00a.m. - 6:00p.m., Monday through Friday and from 8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m. on Saturday.
Miami Business Hotel Services (fees apply)
- Secretarial services
- Packing and shipping (UPS, FedEx, Airborne)
- Computer work stations with Internet access
- Color laser printer
- Fax machine / scanner
- Office supplies
- Audio visual services
Miami Business Equipment Rental:
- Video and data projection
- TVs and DVD players
- Slide projectors and overhead projectors
- Audio equipment
- Computers and printers
- Fax machines
- Lighting and draping
- Cellular and pagers
Hours for dedicated staff services:
Monday through Friday: 7:00a.m. - 6:00p.m.
Saturday: 8:00a.m. - 1:00p.m.
For more information call: +1 305 358 1234
Map & Directions
Stay at Hyatt Regency Miami, a luxury hotel offering unmatched service, superior amenities and a convenient downtown location. Find Miami area attractions and Hyatt Regency Miami hotel information with our convenient hotel map and directions.
Downtown Miami Hotel Map & Directions
- From Miami International Airport (8 miles)
Take 836 east, go through tolls and stay to right side. Take I-95 South Exit - Downtown. Once on I-95, stay in left hand lane and take Exit 2A/Biscayne Boulevard. Stay in right hand lane at the end of the ramp, our downtown Miami hotel will be on your immediate right side.
- To Port of Miami (1.9 miles)
Hyatt Regency Miami is just minutes away from the Port of Miami.
Head south on South East Second Ave. and turn left onto Biscayne Boulevard. Turn right onto Port Blvd. for 0.8 miles. Turn right onto N. America Way, and then turn right onto Caribbean Way which becomes N. America Way.
View our offsite activities page to learn more about great local attractions near our downtown Miami hotel location.
Hyatt Regency Miami Hotel Services
- Business Center
- Gift shop
- Hyatt Meeting Connection®
- Laundry and Dry Cleaning (next day service)
- Multilingual staff
- In-room dining service 6:30a.m. to 12:00a.m.
- Safe-deposit boxes in room
- Soda, ice machines
- Valet and self parking (extra cost)
Local Churches in Miami:
- Gesu Church
118 NE 2nd Street
(Monday to Friday: 8:15 a.m. Spanish, 12 noon English)
(Saturday: 4 p.m. English)
(Sunday: 8:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 11:30 am English and 1 p.m. Spanish)
- St. Jude
1501 Brickell Avenue
(Monday to Friday: 8 a.m.)
(Saturday: 5 p.m.)
(Sunday: 9:30 a.m. and 11 a.m.)
- St. John
301 West Flagler Street
(Everyday: 7 a.m. Spanish, 8:15 a.m. English, 6 p.m. English, 7 p.m. Spanish)
- Bayshore Lutheran
50th Terrace and Biscayne
(Sundays: 10 a.m. and 11 a.m.)
- St. Phillips Episcopal Church
Corner of Columbus Boulevard and Coral Way
(Sundays: 8 a.m., 10 a.m. and 6 p.m.)
- First United Methodist
536 Coral Way
(Sunday: 10 a.m.)
- Miami First
609 Brickell Avenue
(Sunday: 10:30 a.m.)
1 E Flagler Street
1845 Alton Road
- CVS PHARMACY
24 hour Pharmacy
6460 South Dixie HWY
Miami Valet Parking Rates:
- 0-2 hours $14
- 2-3 hours $17
- 3-4 hours $20
- 4-5 hours $23
- 5 hours max $35
- Overnight $35
- Special Event $40
Valet parking charges include in and out privileges. No vans, trucks or large vehicles.
Miami Self-Parking Rates:
$19, payable by cash or credit card. Self-parking is in a garage with no in/out privileges.
For more information call +1 305 358 1234
Take home a souvenir of your visit to Miami with a purchase at Sunny's Gift Shop, located in the lobby near our front desk. Here at our Miami hotel gift shop, you'll find everything from T-shirts and Latin-inspired foods to all the necessaries you may have left at home.
Miami Gift Shop Hours:
Monday through Sunday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Recommended shuttle is Super shuttle Transportation
- No reservation required from airport to hotel but is required from hotel to airport 24 hours' notice required.
- American Transportation contact: 305-871-1000
- Limo Service- Worldwide Transportation 877-871-5466.
- Recommended shuttle company is Go Shuttle
- No reservation required from airport to hotel but is required from hotel to airport 24 hours notice required.
- Go Shuttle contact: 954-561-8888
- Fort Lauderdale taxi is approximately $75-$80 one way.
- Port of Miami taxi is approximately $15 one way.
- Metro rail fare is currently $2
This hotel does not allow pets, with the exception of service animals.
Check-in Time: 4:00 PM
Check-out Time: Noon
Book Now or call 305 358 1234